Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cover of the Day: All Our Yesterdays

All Our Yesterdays

     At first I started to just leave the picture and say "Enough Said," because I feared I wouldn't be able to do this justice. I'm still not sure what all I want to say... I love the dark background and the bright sundial and font. The skyline is another huge reason why I love the cover. It's not something that exactly stands out, but it isn't overlooked either. I also love the font that the title and author's name are in. It's clean and it doesn't take over the rest of the cover. This cover is gorgeous, it would take me all day to say what all I loved about it!
So what do you think? 
Love it, like it, or hate it?
-Nikki H.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I think it looks awesome :D First time seeing it. Thank you for sharing :D
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete