Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hardcover vs Paperback

Today I'm going to try something new for me! I always do Cover of the Days and Series Spotlights, but I haven't seen a Paperback vs Hardcover done yet! So, here's one to give some variety! And this one not only has a different cover, but a different TITLE too!


The Memory of After (The Memory Chronicles, #1)vs Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1)
                         Paperback                                                                Hardcover

Me personally, I haven't read it yet, but I like certain things about both covers. The paperback looks more grown up for the YA genre. But the hardcover makes it seem like its filled with action and the font is so pretty and in your face like "BOO YAH!" lol 

So what do you think? 
Love it, like it, or hate it?
-Nikki H.

No comments:

Post a Comment