Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cover of the Day: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke

     I chose this, because it just screams "Look at me!!!" From the scene in the background, to the font of the title, and even the color scheme make you want to jump right into it. The scene as a whole gives off a Gothic feel and it makes the book seem all dark and dreary. It immediately gives off the impression that the book will be about something of the same nature.

So what do you think? 
Love it, like it, or hate it?

-Nikki H.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, this definitely screams 'Look at me!'
    I love everything about it. It definitely captured my attention!
    Awesome choice! :D

    ReplyDelete