Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cover of the Day: That Time I Joined the Circus

     Hey guys, sorry for no post last Saturday, but I was deathly sick! I couldn't even find it in me to read a book or post on my own personal book blog! But this week I'm back in action!

That Time I Joined The Circus



     This cover just screams "Interesting story inside! Pick me up!" I love how it has an actual circus pictured on the front. Complete with elephants and big top tents and all! It makes you  think how big a part the circus actually plays in the story. And the lights towards the bottom and the stars toward the top seem to make the book sparkle a little. It makes it stand out even more than it already does. Don't think less of me when I say this, but I don't need to read the synopsis at all, I'll be buying this one just because the cover is so pretty to look at ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Cheyenne!

    How are you doing? I want to inform you that I nominated you for the "VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD" because your blog is such an inspiration for me. Feel free to check it out at http://bookmavenpicks.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/book-mavens-picks-receives-the-very-inspiring-blog-award/

    I hope you don't mind. Take care always!

    Best,
    Jhobell Kristyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhobell, thanks for the nomination! We bloggers here at Cover to Cover really appreciate it! (:

      Delete