Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cover of the Day: Wither

Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Guys, this cover is really gorgeous.

This kind of cover blows my graphic-obsessed mind away. The lines and circles highlighting certain elements and connecting everything are so cool I can't even begin to describe them. I love all the little things about them, like how they incorporates the author's name into the design, or how the circled things are important parts in the actual book. (You guys know I love cover-to-story connections.) Having read the book, I think the cover really gives you a good feel for the story—that futuristic, regency kind of setting. 

And the colors? So in love with those. Even the font, which I don't really like by itself, looks perfect here. I'm totally in love with this one.

Your thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. Love this cover! Very interesting and pretty!
    Just wanted to let you know I followed you over here too :)
    Thanks again for stopping by my Book Blogs account,
    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and checking out my blogs! (:

      Delete