Monday, May 14, 2012

Cover of the Day: Burn for Burn

Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Okay, okay, okay. I love this cover so much. The faded overlay is such a brilliant idea, and it came out so well. I adore how the text covers the entire cover, but you can still clearly see the image behind it. 

Now, this might just be me, because I'm minorly obsessed, but does this cover ring a bell for any other Pretty Little Liars fans? Does that look like Hanna, Alison, and Emily to anybody else?

Anyway, your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I saw the cover of this book, now I'm just dying to read it! I mean, Janny Han and Siobhan Vivian? I'm there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, can shamefully admit I haven't read anything by either of them? I know it's horrible. Siobhan's The List sounds so good, and I've been meaning to read something by Jenny Han for just about forever, but I haven't gotten to them!

      Delete
    2. The summer series by Jenny Han was good, and I'm dying to read The List! :)

      Delete