Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cover of the Day: Born of Illusion by Teri Brown


Born Of Illusion
This Saturday's cover of the day is:

     First off, I LOVE the font on this one. I love how big it is, the curliness of it and the light color against the dark background. I also love the girl's face. She's pretty and her skin, make up, and hat are flawless. But my favorite part of this cover is her eye. It seems to be its own optical illusion by its color. And her gaze is so intense. I can't wait to find out all the secrets this book holds!
So what do you think? 
Love it, like it, or hate it?
-Nikki H.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Perhaps because I LOVE the colour black. I also like the intensity of the cover model's gaze.

    Best,
    Jhobell Kristyl
    http://bookmavenpicks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete