Monday, February 25, 2013

Cover of the Day: Across a Star-Swept Sea

Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund

I LOVE the concept here. The mixture of blues are completely stunning. Her dress is awesome and I love how it mixes with the water like silk. I think the title could have been placed better, but the font fits perfectly. Truly, I hope the story is just as beautiful as the cover. :)

So what do you think?

white-page-bckgr2

2 comments:

  1. I love Diana Peterfreund so not only did I find an awesome cover but found out she has a new book out! I agree with what you said about her dress and the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait for this one! I loved For the Darkness Shows the Stars!
    Thanks for stopping by, Alise :)

    ReplyDelete