Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January of 2013 Book Releases

We've got some fantastic covers up ahead for us this month. Check out some of them below!

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) Asunder (Newsoul, #2) Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Paper Valentine Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1) Splintered
Vortex (Tempest, #2) Teeth Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1) The Archived (The Archived, #1)
Which book are you looking forward to most this month?

4 comments:

  1. *squeals* Through the Ever Night!!! I'm definitely getting my hands one that one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I think I should take this as a recommendation to finally get around to reading Under the Never Sky, hm? (:

      Delete
  2. Splintered, Paper Valentine, AND Just One Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look amazing, huh? There's a lot of buzz with Splintered, so I hope it turns out to be as good as I've heard! (:

      Delete