Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cover of The Day: The Whole Stupid Way We Are




The Whole Stupid Way We Are by N. Griffin

I love the simplicity of this cover. The photographer has done a great job at portraying winter. Do you see the snow flakes on the photo? It's incredible. The profile of the girl is beautiful, and did you notice the smooth  snow on the floor? There is a small line at the bottom, which adds some mystery.  I love the font of the title, and the title itself. Unique and intriguing. The only thing that bugged me is the author's name. The author write the WHOLE novel, doesn't she deserve a bigger font?

What are your thoughts?


- Soma

2 comments:

  1. Oh I haven't seen this book before but I so do like the cover. As you say it's simple and beautiful at the same time. Now I must check this book out! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pick, Soma! I can't believe I've never seen it before! (:

    ReplyDelete