Monday, November 19, 2012

Cover of the Day: The Pirate's Wish

The Pirate's Wish (The Assassin's Curse, #2)
The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke

What caught my eye? The sort-of Arabic theme. It reminds me of Aladdin, and I'm an Aladdin junkie so I was naturally captivated. Besides, the mixture of oranges give the cover a soothing touch, like sunsets do (even though there's a giant monster right smack in the middle of the desert). And the title's font looks like beautiful calligraphy, I'm honestly jealous at how gorgeous it came out to be. *dreamy sigh*

What do you think?

white-page-bckgr2

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to start this series! i love the story it sounds so interesting! and the books covers are beautiful eye candy! lol
    Follower!
    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete