Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cover of the Day: Ashen Winter

Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin

Can we just talk gorgeous fonts for a minute? I mean, that title is just too wonderful. I absolutely adore distressed lettering and that font just hits it right on the head. And when paired with the nicely textured background, it's right in it's element. Now I'm not sure what's going on with the hands and the orange cloth-thing (if you know what that is, please explain) but it's suffice to say that I'm adoring all the pieces of this cover and how they all come together.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the next book!!! I was hooked from the very first chapter of ashfall! He does such a good job at keeping your attention.
    I like this site :: Alaska Brown Bear Hunts brooks range

    ReplyDelete