Friday, September 7, 2012

Cover of the Day: This Is What Happy Looks Like

This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

This cover is just so fun it's impossible not to love!

I like how everything in the design is leading us to the image of the couple. The sun rays work as a frame around them and the title is arranged almost like a giant arrow pointing up toward the boat. I also really like the hand drawn feel of the sunbeams and font, it helps to give it more personality.

I just can't look at this cover without smiling =)

Any thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. Dang it! Why can't I get these comments to work ever? Okay, I love this cover - perfect combo of serious and cute. Love it and want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no worries! When posting a comment it always looks like it's posted twice until you refresh and then it's really only there once. Definitely the perfect serious to cute ratio! I'm excited to read it too, but it doesn't come out until 2013 ='(

    ReplyDelete