Friday, August 31, 2012

Cover of the Day: Small Town Sinners

Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker

I love how the apple with the heart shaped piece missing is the most prominent thing about this cover. The image of the girl is in such soft colors and slightly out of focus, allowing it to easily fall into the background. I really like the style and placement of the title, it's very eye catching. The placement of everything just works so well as a whole, the authors name along the top, even the little Bloomsbury tucked into the bottom corner seems to fit perfectly.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!

    I love this cover too, and it's the reason I read the book, but the book was just mediocre. I hate it when the cover of a book is entirely gorgeous, then the book sucks. :(

    On the bright side, I got to stare at the cover for a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan!
    Ugh, that stinks that the book was no good! I also hate when a book has a gorgeous cover and it doesn't live up to it, or when a book is awesome and it has a crappy cover.

    ReplyDelete