Sunday, June 3, 2012

Themes: Eyes

The Host (The Host, #1)
So here's a new feature for you guys: themes. A little place to recognize a pattern in YA covers. If you hadn't guessed it by now, today's theme is eyes. Without further ado, here are a few awards that I think these books deserve.

Most creative eye: The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels
Best cover: Blind Spot by Laura Ellen
Highest eye count: Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (Number of eyes: 2)

What do you guys think? What other awards do these books deserve?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheynne

    Thnak you for following my blogsite at Pure Haiku.

    I just wanted to let you know that I've moved my blogsite to http://purehaiku.wordpress.com/

    I would love to have you follow me at my new site!

    If I don't appear to be following your blogsite, please let me know.

    Much love

    Freya
    xxx

    ReplyDelete