Hey guys this is my first day,(and I'm sorry I'm late.)
Just look at this cover! Can you honestly say that you aren't lusting after this cover at this moment?
So to start things off, Here's what I like about the cover.
1. The scene in the background. It's gorgeous.
2. The contrast of the dress against the hayfield. That dress is beautiful, and it contrasts perfectly against the hayfield.
3. The way her hair is blowing around her face, because that way you can imagine what she looks like for yourself. Also, it kind of makes you think that the author was maybe trying to communicate something about the book.
4. Look at the dark clouds! (Sorry, I have a thing for dark clouds on book covers.)
5. Last (but not least), the way she might be starting to pooch at the beginning of her pregnancy (because the main character is pregnant.)
All in all, I think it's beautiful.
So, What are ya'll's thoughts?