Sunday, March 18, 2012

Look-Alikes: The Angel Experiment and Kindred


 

This was the first set of look-alikes I ever found, and it astounded me that something like this would happen; the same image was touched up and designed into two totally different covers. Now, I know that it happens more often than you'd expect, and I adore comparing the two and seeing how the two cover designers differed in their work. (Kindred's designer, for example, is not afraid to embrace a bad hair day.)

Just a side note: do those wings look a little small to anyone else? I don't know about you, but I have a hard time believing those would keep that girl afloat unless she has some serious wing power.

Your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never actually seen that happen before. But I can guess that it does happen a ton! The wings seem definitely small... I wonder how that works?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love finding covers like these; it's so interesting! Haha, my thoughts exactly on the wings!

      Delete